IF YOU LANDED ON THIS PAGE,
CHANCES ARE I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU!
Here’s what I know.
You have a dreamone that you may have had for a long time!
Your dream is to turn your love of writing into a viable career. You want to be a published author...a successful ghostwriter...a produced screenwriter or an innovative playwright. You want to contribute articles to magazines or become a widely read syndicated newspaper columnist. You want to write poetry that stirs passions or becomes the lyrics for a hit song.
YOU CAN DO IT!
I'm here to help you believe in your dream...and achieve it! My friend Margie Blanchard says, “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” I have come into your life at this exact moment to help you set and meet some exciting deadlines!
The first deadline you must set and meet is that of signing up for my intensive three-day LIVE seminar and workshopWRITING AS A CAREER. Hopefully, I’ll be offering one in a city near you. If not, tell me where you’d like to attend one, and I’ll do my best to bring it to you.
The second deadline you must set and meet is to BEGIN! Decide what you want to write, and begin with the first word. Then the second. The third. Until the words tumble out relentlessly. Bring what you’ve written to the workshop. I'll give you one-on-one attention to help you analyze and improve what you've written...and to help you find possible markets for it.
Okay, I know you so well that I’m also sure you are, as this moment, asking yourself a number of questions. “Who is Steve Gottry, anyway? I've never heard of him. Why should I spend some of my hard-earned money on his workshop? How do I know that he knows what he's talking about?”
Great questions! (Asking great questions is one of the secrets of a great writer.)
The answer is that I have actually done...and I am continuing to do...the exact things I talk about in my workshop. I am a published author and coauthorseveral times over. I am a successful ghostwriter. I am a produced screenwriter. I have written everything from award-winning radio commercials and direct mail campaigns to corporate videos and stage plays.
This activity pays, too! I have earned advances well into six figures. One of my screenplays was turned into a film that has been dubbed into 115 languages and has been seen by more than a billion people around the world. (If you would like to know more, go to the About Steve Gottry page.)
MY WORKSHOP IS GUARANTEED
TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
I am so convinced that my three-day CAREER WRITING WORKSHOP will POWER UP your writing and change your life that I am offering it to you with a 100% money-back guarantee. If, at the end of the first day of the workshop, you believe you are not getting EVERYTHING you paid for, tell me, and I’ll write a check that will refund your entire tuition. (See more details about my guarantee in the FAQ’s section of the About the Workshops page.
THE WORKSHOPS ARE AFFORDABLE!
I know what it’s like to be a struggling writer. I left my lucrative career in the ad agency I founded (you can read about that in my book, COMMON SENSE BUSINESS) to write books, screenplays, stage plays and pro bono videos for homeless shelters. (Donating my time and talent is important to me.)
It wasn’t easy at first. But I have a huge “gotta wanna” burning in my gut, so I KNEW I could do it!
But if, during those challenging times, someone had asked me to pay $5,000 or $4,000 or even $2,000 for a workshop, I would have responded with “You gotta be kidding!” And, seriously, there are people out there who charge that much.
I know the life of an aspiring author or screenwriter can be difficult. That’s why I’m doing things in ways that make it possible for you to attend.
• Affordable Hotels. We are choosing to work with EMBASSY SUITES in most cities, because we can get great rates, and you can bring the family, in order to enjoy some vacation time…in addition to an intense workshop that is, frankly, packed with hard work. Lazy writers never make it!
• Vacation Destinations. Whether you travel alone or with your family, we want you to have some fun, too! So we’ll choose fun cities for our workshops. And we won’t book Phoenix in the summer, or Minneapolis in the winter…if you get my drift. Oh, wait! It’s Minnesota that gets the drifts. I know. I lived there. I had a big, powerful snow blower.
• Group Discounts. Bring one friend…or more than one…and get a tuition discount. Talk to your writing group! Make it a fun event!
• Early Registration. Sign up early, and SAVE even MORE!
• Bring a Copy of One of My Books! Here’s the kicker. Bring a copy of any of my books to the workshop and I’ll write a check to you for $100. Bringing my book proves that you are serious about this. My check to you proves that I am serious about empowering your career as a writer!
All of this information is on the Registration Info page. Don’t miss the workshop in a city near youor in a city you want to visit!
It’s time you turned your dream into a goal! It’s your turn to succeed as a writer!
And I’m here to help!
P.S. If you’ve explored this site and still have questions, please contact me by email at email@example.com. I will respond to you personally.
All materials on this website